Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Primer Potion-Review


Urban Decay Primer Potion Review


Hey lovelies!  This product is an eye shadow primer from Urban Decay that goes for $20 from Ulta.  I have SUPER oily eyelids and this is one of the only primers that keeps my eye shadow from not creasing.  I have tried nyx and elf and they did not work for me.  This product comes in 4 versions (original, anti-aging, sin, eden, and greed).  I have the original one and it is a skin color that blends into your skin nicely and covers the veins on your eyelids.  My eyeshadow may fade a little (not to bad though) throughout the day, but it never creases.  


This product may be a little pricey for a primer, but it is miracle worker!  I never have to worry about my eye shadow creasing.  A little product goes a long way, so it takes forever to use up. 
-Sofia(: 

No comments:

Post a Comment