Sunday, January 11, 2015

OOTD- January 2015

This outfit is perfect for going to school [like me], going to a basketball game, or just chilling with your friends. 

Also, I have some exciting news. I have come up with a schedule, so every Monday I will post something new with the occasional extra post.


I am wearing these dark wash jeans with lighter patches on my knees and thighs and my chocolate, fuzzy UGG boots. Can I just say that American Eagle jeans are super comfy and fit me really well.




I am wearing one of my new, favorite shirts. It is a short sleeve shirt with a slight v-neck in a beautiful maroon color. This shirt is stretchy and super soft. I may or may not own this shirt in blue and gray too.

My jacket is this utility jacket that cinches at the waist to frame my petite figure. It has many pockets which is really handy. The color is a faded olive, green,patterned dark green/ brown on the sleeves, and a faded, gold zipper. I love this jacket because you can wear it with many different outfits. Plus,it is a good way to layer [which I need to do more] without being bulky or to hot.


For jewelry I am just wearing these sparkly, heart earrings I have no idea where I got them. I also have on this ring with clear jewels from Tillys and a purply- blue nail polish from Urban Outfitters. 

My hair is just straightened and I am wearing a sparkly, light smokey eye with a pink NYX lip gloss.



This is an outfit I wore the other day. It is perfect for a winter day (cold or super
cold even though it doesn't get very cold in California). I layered a short sleeve shirt under a jacket and wore warm boots. 


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment