Sunday, October 26, 2014

Ipsy October 2014- Review

Ipsy Bag- October 2014 Review
Hi! Today I have a review for the Ipsy subscription service bag. This is a monthly beauty box subscription that costs $10 per month. Each month you receive 4-5 full size or deluxe sized products.  

1) City Color be Matte Lip Color- This is a matte lipstick. It is in the shade cappuccino (M7) and is a natural pinky color with a brownish undertone. I personally do not like the color very much.  
Price: $5

2) ECRU New York Acacia Protein BB Cream Beauty Balm for Hair- This is a hair styling product hat you put in wet hair and then style your hair. I have never heard of BB creams for your hair so this will be interesting.
Price: $30

3) Figs and Rouge Hand Cream- This lotion is in the scent rose berry. I have heard of this brand, but never used any products from this brand. This is a nice hand cream that I will probably put on at night. It has a kinda like a fruity and smell, which I am not a big fan of. The texture is like sticky and a thin lotion. 
Price: $7

4) Jesse's Girl Mineralized Baked Shadow Powder- This product is a bright green with a swirl of yellow in it. I normally don't wear bright colors like this, but maybe for a party, Halloween, or just dressing up. This is super pigmented, with just one swipe I get a ton of color. I only wish this color were a more everyday wearable color. 
Price: $4

5) Skyn Iceland Mini Glacial Cleansing Cloths- These are face cleansing wipes. This will be nice for those nights when I really don't want to wash my face, but know I should. I am really excited to try these out because I love good face wipes. 
Price: $15

Overall this month's box is ok. I am excited for the face wipes and hair product. I am not a big fan of the lipstick and lotion. Hopefully this review helps.
-Sofia(: 



No comments:

Post a Comment