Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Up & Up Oil Absorbing Sheets- Review

Up & Up Oil Absorbing Sheets


Hi! Today I have a review for the Up & Up oil absorbing sheets. I love this product and have bought like 5 packs. No joke.

I have really oily skin that gets all gross half-way through the day. I use these daily while I am at school or just with friends because they are easy to bring places. Each package comes with 70 sheets and costs $5. These take away all of the oil on my face without messing up my makeup. I just dab these on my face, do not rub, and they get rid of all of the oil. The only con with this product is that the sticky part that pulls the sheets out wears out 3/4 through the package.

 I cannot recommend these enough. If you have oily skin and need something to fix it, without applying more powder, these are for you.
-Sofia(:


No comments:

Post a Comment