Tuesday, November 11, 2014

First Impression

Maybelline Illegal Lengths Mascara

Hi! So today I have my first impression of the Maybelline illegal lengths mascara. This mascara is supposed to lengthen your lashes by 4mm. The price is $9. The packaging of the bottle feels a little cheap and the brush is very long and spidery.

This mascara does lengthen your eyelashes as you can see in the photo above. I really like how this mascara looks my bottom eyelashes because it separates them and gives them a little length and definition and is a pretty small brush. I personally like a lot of mascara on my top lashes and a little on my bottom lashes. The mascara really does lengthen my eyelashes a lot. I feel like my lashes are longer than some mascaras make them. My eyelashes got lots of length, a little definition, but not really any volume. This is a mascara that would work really good as a base to give length, and then put on a volumizing mascara. 

I feel like I could put multiple coats of this mascara on before it would get clumpy. I personally would recommend this mascara to a friend if they were looking for mostly length. I am excited to start using this mascara, especially to layer mascaras. 

Thanks for reading. If you have any comments or requests comment down below. 
- Sofia(:


No comments:

Post a Comment