Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Review

Acure Line Eraser Eye Cream



Hi!  Today I have a review on the acure line eraser eye cream. I use this eye cream every night because I have dry skin around my eyes.

This is an oily cream, so I only use it at night. It is an eye cream so I only use a little bit each night. This product costs $20.  

I really like this eye cream. I was getting really bad dry patches on my eyelid. Why? I don't know. But this product has almost gotten rid of them. The only thing is that this product is really oily and I have heard it can mess up eyeliner on your lower lash line the next day. I would say that even with all the oil, this product is worth it because it actually gets rid of dry, flaky skin. 


With the colder months coming I feel like this will be a must have for me and my dry skin. All in all, I would repurchase this product and recommend it to a friend. 
- Sofia(:

No comments:

Post a Comment