Thursday, November 20, 2014

My Christmas Wish List 2014

Christmas Wish List

1) Classic Short UGGS in the shade chocolate UGGS
2) Real Techniques make up brush kits- core collection (face) and starter kit (eyes) makeup brushes
3) Polaroid photo album photo album
4) Vanilla Bean Noel north pole friends gift kit (full size perfume, lotion, and body wash) gift set
5) Goodies a go-go Benefit Cosmetics kit- 4 eye shadows, mini primer, and mascara  benefit goodies a go-go
6) Urban Decay 24/7 glide-on double ended eye pencil in the shade venus/ crave eye liner
7) LUSH face masks- love lettuce and BB seaweed face masks
8) Fujifilm Insta mini Polaroid film- original, rainbow, and shiny star
9) Bath and Body Works 3-wick candles- twisted peppermint, winter candy apple, sparkling icicles, watermelon lemonade, butterscotch toffee, vanilla bean noel (I love this scent), and marshmallow fireside candles
10) Essie nail polishes in the shades- after school boy blazer (navy), sable collar (shimmer maroon), play date (lavender), butler please (blue/purple), aruba blue (dark blue), and first timer (green)
11) A Lokai bracelet- this is a bracelet with mud from the lowest point on earth and water from the highest point on earth. This symbolizes life's ups and downs. lokai


This is what is on my Christmas wish list this year. I hope this gave you some ideas for your list. 
-Sofia(: 

Disclaimer- Pleases do not be offended if you do not celebrate Christmas. I do and I am trying to help people who also do. Also I do not expect to get everything on this list, these are just some ideas because my family has asked me for this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment