Friday, November 28, 2014

Grab or Pass

It's a 10 Miracle Leave-in Product 

Hi! Today I have the It's a 10 Miracle Leave-in Product. This is a leave in hair conditioner. It makes your hair smell good, feel super soft, and untangles any and all knots in your hair. You spray this on wet hair, but can also do dry hair. It's a 10 is a spray conditioner. I use this sometimes instead of conditioner, after I swim, or if my hair is really tangled. This is a little pricey for a hair product ($18) but it is worth every penny. 
PRICE- $18

Overall, I would grab this. This is one of my holy grail items and it goes with me every time I travel. I have never found a tangle that is to bad for this product. I have repurchased this multiple times and would recommend it to everyone with long hair. 
-Sofia(:

No comments:

Post a Comment