Friday, November 28, 2014

Ipsy November 2014- Review

Hi! Today I have a review for the Ipsy subscription service bag. This is a monthly beauty box subscription that costs $10 per month. Each month you receive 4-5 full size or deluxe sized products.  

1) Starlooks Gem Eye Pencil- This is an olive shimmery eyeliner. I typically do not wear eyeliner just cause it is an extra step that I am not very good at. But this is smooth and pigmented pretty good.
Price: $17


2) J. Cat Beauty Wonder Lip Paint- This is a lip paint (or tar) and IS EXTREMELY PIGMENTED. The bottle is a squeeze bottle so I guess you either use a brush or your finger. The color is a bright pinky red and I don't think I will really use this color because I normally just use a chapstick and maybe a lipgloss. 
Price: $5


3)  It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye- This product is a concealer and it matches my skin almost perfectly. It is supposed to be a full coverage concealer, which I really like cause I am not a big fan of foundation. The quality feels good and like it will cover really good. 
Price: $24


4) SeaRx Skincare- This is a moisturizer. I received 2 of these, but 1 of them exploded in the bag. I personally do my like getting skincare samples. I have a set skincare routine that works for me. 
Price: $32




5) Marc Anthony Oil of Morocco Argan of Volume Shine Hairspray- This is a travel size hairspry. I like getting these travel hairsprays cause they are useful and I travel a lot. 
Price: $8
 

Overall I am excited for the concealer and eyeliner. The hairspray is ok. I do not like the moisturizer and the lip tar is to pigmented. Ipsy this month was pretty good. Below is a swatch of the eyeliner and lip tar. 
-Sofia(:


No comments:

Post a Comment