Saturday, November 29, 2014

Black Friday Haul- 2014

Black Friday Haul- Forever 21, Hollister, Victorias Secret...


This year I went shopping on Black Friday in the afternoon. I did not get a ton, but I thought I would just share what I bought this year. 

Urban Outfitters: I got this floral, colorful, vintage-like phone case, This is a hard snap back case with a white background.




 











Forever 21- I bought the most at Forever 21. I got 5 pairs of flat heart earrings that are just different colors (gold, silver, bronze, etc.). A silver ring that has an open heart in the middle. Also, I got a silver necklace that has a star pennant with jewels in the center.





I also got a package of 6 charcoal nose strips at Forever 21















The last thing I bought at Forever 21 is this oversized black sweater that just has some holes on the chest.

















Hollister- I got a pair of navy sweatpants that just say Hollister on the side. 
 Victorias Secret- I bought the vanilla lace body wash (this smells like vanilla goodness and this is one of my favorite scents in the world). I also got the coconut passion lotion (this smells like a mix of coconut and vanilla). Can you tell I like vanilla yet?  


Hot Topic- This is the last thing I bought on Friday. This is just an Imagine Dragons band tee (yes this shirt is big, I really wanted this shirt but they only had a large).

I hope you enjoyed this post and if you like haul posts let me know so I can do more. This is all that I got Black Friday shopping this year.
-Sofia(:

No comments:

Post a Comment