Sunday, November 30, 2014

Mini CVS Haul

CVS Mini Haul

Hi! So the other day I went shopping at CVS. Even though I only bought a few things, I wanted to show you guys what I bought. 

 


First, I got the Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Body Wash. This is supposed to help reduce body acne and has exfoliating beads in it. I also bought the Salon Grafix Invisible Dry Shampoo. I have been looking for a dry shampoo that is clear for a long time and was super excited to find this. 


Next, I bought the Covergirl Lash Blast Mascara and the Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in the shade 40 pink plum. This is a volumizing mascara and a cream blush. I have been looking at both of these products for a long time. 


Lastly, I bought 2 NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils in the shades 625 sparkle nude (a shimmery copper-pink [top color]) and 630 cashmere (a shimmery gold [bottom color]).





That is all I bought yesterday at CVS. Hope you enjoyed, thanks.
-Sofia(:



No comments:

Post a Comment