Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Gel

Maybelline Brow Gel- Review


This is a tinted brown gel that is supposed to give your brows shape and color. 

It took me a couple of tries to understand how this product worked. You have to run the brush the opposite way your brow hair grows to give it color. Then you run the brush the way your hair grows to groom them and apply the gel to them. 

The gel gives your brows color, but if you want bold brows then I would use a powder or pencil too. 



The brush is unlike any brush I have ever seen for brows. It is a normal brush with a ball at the end. Also, the gel holds my brows in place most of the time. Without brow gel my brows will be shaped nicely and in place, but in an hour they will be all crazy. I have to use a strong gel to keep my brows in place, so if your brows are easily tamed this would work really good for you. 

PRICE: $8


Overall, I have mixed feelings about this product. I am not sure I would repurchase it, even though it is a dupe for Benefit's Gimme Brow. Hopefully you liked this post and if there is anything you want me to review comment below. Thanks.

- Sofia(:

2 comments:

  1. This was a great review! I've been seeing this product on tons of youtube ads at the moment and have been interested to see what it's really like. I swear by my powder that I use so I think i'll stick with that rather than purchase this. Thanks lovely :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha ya it is good just for holding your brows in place all day. I like to use it over my brow powder. What powder do you use?

      Thanks
      XOXO(:

      Delete