Saturday, December 20, 2014

Walmart Winter Beauty Box Unboxing-2014



Hi! So today I have an unboxing/ review on the Walmart Beauty Box. This box is $5 and they come out with a new one each season. Apparently the samples are free and all you have to pay for is the shipping. This is a nice box because it is cheap and all the products are cheap and sold at Walmart. I got 4 real samples and 3 foil packet samples. Let me know if you got this box in the comments down below. 

  Covergirl Lip Gloss- This is a lip gloss that is a little sticky and is pretty sheer (but very buildable). The shade is 
640 colorlicious juicy fruit and is a berry everyday kind of color.  






Burt's Bee Face Wipes- These are some face wipes (which I love getting). These little samples are great for traveling or just trying out new face wipes. There are 10 wipes and they are supposed to remove makeup and oil without actually washing your face (aka for the lazy girls). 










  Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash- This is a body wash and is supposed to moisturize your skin. It has a light fruity, sweet scent, which I think is good. So I am excited to try this and see if it does moisturize my skin. 












Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Face Lotion- This is a sheer daily face moisturizer and is supposed to feel like a powder once dry. I am excited to try this because my face has been getting really dry lately, I just wish it had SPF in it. 





L'oreal Color Vibrancy Shampoo, Conditioner, and Anti-Oxidant- So this a foil packet (booo) of a shampoo, conditioner, and anti-oxidant for color treated hair. I already have this sample from something else and I don't have color treated hair. 




John Frieda Volume Shampoo and Conditioner- This is another foil packet. It is just a shampoo and conditioner that are supposed to give your hair more volume. 









Flower Fragrance Samples- I don't really like this. It is a sample of 3 perfumes, but the perfumes are just on the paper for you to smell.






So that is everything I got in my Walmart Beauty Box. I enjoy this box because you get quite a few products for only $5! I personally would not pay over $5 for this box because like half of the samples are foil packets and the samples are not the most exciting. overall, I would recommend this cheap box to one of my friends. 

XO 
Sofia

No comments:

Post a Comment