Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Ipsy Unboxing- December 2014

Ipsy Unboxing

Hi! Today I have my Ipsy beauty box unboxing/ review for the month of December. This may be a little late, but I just got my box 2 days ago. This is a monthly beauty box subscription that costs $10 per month. Each month you receive 4-5 full size or deluxe sized products. This is my favorite beauty box subscription service.  


 Crown Brush Infinity Shadow/Crease Duet Brush- This is a double ended eyeshadow brush and I love getting brushes in Ipsy. The brush is really soft and kinda stiff. One end is a pointed crease brush and the other end is a wide lid brush.                              
 Price- I could not find one (I will guess $10)

NYX Cosmetics Butter Lip Balm- This is a bright pink chapstick. The color can be really sheer, or layered to look like a lipstick. I like this product because it moisturizes my lips while giving them a little color.                                   Price- $4

 Pixi Fairy Dust- This is a powder eyeshadow. There is an applicator in the powder that you are supposed to use to apply the eyeshadow. The color is a pretty rosy color, but when you put the eyeshadow on there is a lot of fallout because it is just a straight powder eyeshadow.       Price- $10

 Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara- I actually already own this mascara andlove it. So I will probably use this when I travel or just use it when my mascara runs out.                                         Price- $20

Beauty Without Cruelty A.H.A. 3% Facial Cleanser- This is a facewash that is for normal to oily skin. I personally am not a big fan of getting skin care stuff in my bag. I have a skincare routine already.             Price- $12












Overall price of bag- $56 (I only paid $10) 

So overall this bag is pretty good. I am excited to try the makeup brush, Chapstick, and see how the eyeshadow works. Thanks for reading and comment what you got in your Ipsy bag or if you don't receive Ipsy what you would like in one. 
XO
Sofia 

No comments:

Post a Comment