Saturday, December 27, 2014

Eyes~Lips~Face

Elf Haul

Hi! So I recently ordered some makeup from Elf (eyeslipsface) when they had a good sale. With their already cheap prices, I could not pass up the deal and there had been some products I had been looking at too. 




Essential Nail Polish- This is a nail polish and is in the shade smoky brown.















Studio HD Mattifying Balm- This is a clear, mattifying face cream. It comes in a compact with a mirror and face sponge. I am not sure if this is a primer or mattifyer, but I was curious to try this product out with my oily skin. I tried this a couple of times and after 4 times it started leaving little white things on my face.  




Essential 13 Piece Face & Lip Palette- I bought this as a Christmas present for my mom. This comes with 4 shimmery cheek colors and 2 mini brushes. Also, there are 9 red/pink sheer lip colors. This is a palette and comes with a mirror on the roof of the palette.  















Studio Endless Eyes Pro Eyeshadow Palette- This is a limited edition monster palette with a mini mirror on the top. It comes with tons of colors (from fun colors to neutral colors). The quality of these eyeshadows is not the best, but most of these are colors I'm not going to wear on a daily basis.  















Studio Eyebrow Kit- This comes in a compact with a mini double ended brush. I got this is the shade medium and it comes with a light brown powder and a darker brown gel powder. 






Studio Moisturizing Lipstick- This is a lipstick that did not feel dry or sticky when I tried it on. The color is kinda sheer, which I like. I got this in the shade pink minx, it is a light pinky shade. I really like the packaging for this product, it looks really sleek and nice. 












Studio 50 Piece Makeup Artist Palette- This is a palette with 10 cheek colors (most are kinda more shimmery/ bright than I hoped). It also comes with lots of eyeshadow. The colors are blue to purple to neutral colors. 












Kabuki Brush- I got this for free with the order. It is a mini kabuki brush and it is SUPER soft. Although, the brushes are kinda to long and there are to many I really like this brush.  















Those are all the things I bought from ELF. I hoped you liked this post and comment any requests/ thoughts down below. 
-Sofia(:

No comments:

Post a Comment