Monday, January 26, 2015

Ipsy Unboxing- January 2015

Hi! So today I have my first unboxing of the new year. Ipsy is a monthly beauty box subscription that costs $10 per month. Each month you receive 4-5 full size or deluxe sized products and a makeup bag. This is my favorite beauty box subscription service because you get some brands you recognize and some you don't know. 

The makeup bag is cute this month, with a pink zipper and is white on one side and royal blue on the other side. 


Mojito Lip Balm- This is a clear lipgloss/ chapstick. It is a little sticky (not to bad though), but I still love this item. You can layer a chapstick, lipstick, and then add this for a little shine without messing up the color. 
Price- $12


PacificaNatural Mineral Coconut Eye Shadow- This is a pretty big single eyeshadow. You cannot buy single eyeshadows, but you can buy them in a palette. The shade is a pearly, sparkly, pigmented light brown/ skin color. This could be an everyday color or built up for a night out color.
Price- Could not find (eyeshadows not sold personally)


Hikari CosmeticsMechanical Eye Liner- So here is another eyeliner (I am not a huge eyeliner fan) and I feel like every other month I receive a eyeliner from Ipsy. It is a twist up eyeliner and is a [faint] sparkly silver shade. I personally do not know how often I will wear this eyeliner.  
Price- $13


La Fresh Eco-BeautyBe Good. Good Day. Day Moisturizer- This is a daily face moisturizer. It is supposed to hydrate your skin and make it look fresher and happier. For the size of the packet, there is not a lot of product. I personally do not like receiving skincare items in Ipsy, because I already have a set routine. 
Price- $40


Velvet 59 Velvet Rose Lipgloss- This is a lipgloss with a brush applicator. It is quite sticky, which is why I tend to not wear lipglosses. This is a mauvey shade with a slight pinky undertone and is pretty sheer, so it is good for everyday.
Price- $19

Here is a swatch of the lipgloss, eyeliner, and eyeshadow.

Overall price of bag- $84 (minus the eyeshadow) and I only paid $10!

Thanks for reading! Did you get an Ipsy bag?


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment