Sunday, February 1, 2015

What's in my Travel Makeup Bag

Hi! So today I have what makeup I bring with me on vacations. Depending on where[/ how long] I am going I may not bring all of this, but this is just the basic stuff I tend to bring with me. If you would like me to do a what I bring for toiletries then just tell me in the comments.
I got the makeup bag from Ulta, but unfortunately it is discontinued. It has a zipper pocket and 2 detachable pouches (1 see through and 1 with a pattern). Also, it has a brush/ mascara/ eyeliner storage spot. It is pretty small, but can fit a lot of stuff and is blue/ green stripes
I'm sure you could find similar ones at Ulta, or any beauty store.
I bring my Naked Basics Palette everywhere because it has neutral everyday colors and a brow color. I can get many looks with this palette and it is really small and portable. 
For bronzer I packed my Pop Beauty bronzer which is nice for contouring or just warming up your face.  
I brought my favorite powder by Rimmel, which gives my face some coverage and keeps it matte all day
So I cannot wear eyeshadow without using an eyeshadow primer and my favorite [surprisingly] is by Urban Decay.
I always bring tweezers because you never know when you may need to fix your eyebrows or get dead skin.
I'll be honest and say I am terrible at eyeliner, but I packed my Urban Decay black eyeliner to tightline my upper lash line to make my eyelashes look fuller. 
So I packed 2 lipcolors, one in a light pink color by Pixi and a sheer red color by Clinique in the shade strawberry, which are my 2 daily colors. 
So I packed a single eyeshadow in a champagne, sparkly color by Jcat.
I also packed some oil absorbing sheets to fix my face throughout the day cause my face can get super oily. 
To help my makeup last all day I bring my favorite face primer: BareMinerals face primer

I bring lots of q-tips for fixing my makeup and cleaning my ears (lol). 
When I travel I like to bring a couple of versatile small pieces of jewelry like rings, necklaces, earrings (mostly from Tillys and Forever 21). Even though I don't really where jewelry when on vacation. 

Next is a makeup brush holder in the bag.


I pack 2 mascaras one by Tarte and another by Maybelline. These are 2 really great mascaras for length and volume. 
My eyebrows are a little crazy so I always have to bring my eyebrow lifesaver, NYX clear eyebrow gel.
So I try to bring the least amount of makeup brushes possible so here are what I bring:
Elf eyeshadow brush, Bare Escentuals bronzer, face powder, and blending eyeshadow brush and my Smashbox brow brush. 




Thanks for reading. Please subscribe(:

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment