Monday, February 2, 2015

Roller Lash Benefit Mascara- Review

Hi! So today I have a review on the Popsugar/ Sephora mystery mascara. Popsugar was giving out some samples of a Sephora mascara before it released, but it had no label or name. So it was a game to figure out what brand it was. 
I personally loovee mascara, so I was excited to get a free sample. Normally I only buy drugstore mascaras because let's be real: 1) I am on a budget and 2) drugstores have some pretty amazing mascaras; so I probably would have never bought this mascara. 

So this mascara's name was revealed today [Benefit Roller Lash] and will be available to buy at Sephora February 27.
No Mascara on my Lashes
What it claims to do:
It claims to curl your lashes, so you can throw those curlers away. The brush is curved with tiny bristles that grab every lash. 
The Mascara on my Eyelashes
So I have only used this mascara a couple of times but here is my review:
I really like this mascara. I personally do not curl my lashes, but this mascara leaves my lashes super curled. The brush coats every single lash (even the little ones!), lengths my lashes a little and is more of a dry/ sticky formula. I have been putting on a couple of coats of this and then a coat of a volumizing mascara. I feel that if you use to much product I could see this mascara making your lashes spidery.
Mascara on my Left Eye; None on my Right Eye
I think this mascara is water-resistant (no smudging when I went on a run!), but not quite waterproof. There was no flaking and was easy to remove. 

Repurchase? Maybe... I typically do not like to repurchase mascaras because there are some many different ones that I want to try. Also, I usually spend $10 or less on mascaras. I do really like this mascara so I am seriously considering buying this when I run out. If you want curled lashes: you would love this product. 

Thanks for reading(:

4 comments:

  1. This has definitely made me want to buy the mascara now! fab review, just wanted to let you know that I have nominated you for the Liebster award, you can find out what it is on my blog http://elliesjellies.blogspot.co.uk :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This mascara is awesome.. Thank you soooo much! It was such a surprise to wake up and see that I was nominated for an award!
      Lots of love
      Sofia(:

      Delete
  2. I'm so glad this mascara is so amazing! I was very disappointed with the "they're real" mascara because it certainly didn't curl my lashes at all. Am super glad they brought this out and i'll totally be buying it! Holly x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never tried the "they're real" mascara, but I heard it dried out really quick. This is really good for curling your lashes. Glad you enjoyed the post and thanks for reading(:

      XOXO

      Delete