Sunday, February 22, 2015

Lets Go Through my Trash #1

Hi! So today I have a post where I am going to show you what products I have finished and review them. AKA Empties, or where I show you my trash. 


Dove Deodorant- I love this deodorant, it keeps me smelling good/dry all day. Even though I personally am not a huge fan of this scent. I recently have not been able to use scented deodorant because of my allergies, but if I didn't have my allergies I would buy this again.

Repurchase- Yes






Cocoa Butter Chapstick- This is my absolute favorite chapstick. I'm not even joking I have bought probably about 5+ of these. I have sensitive lips that can get really dry in the winter, but this product prevents them from cracking. This chapstick does not irritate my lips and I use this every night to help replenish my lips. 
Repurchase- Yes




EOS Everyday Hand Cream- Ok so first let me say that I cannot stand the feeling of lotion, especially on my hands. This lotion is very light and not greasy or gross feeling so I can actually wear it during the day. I just use this during the day and can stick it in my backpack to use throughout the day. The smell is a very light fresh smell, which is not my favorite but for only $2 you cannot loose. 
Repurchase- Yes


Tea Tree Face Mask- This is an acne fighting face mask that I use once a week. I really like it because it only takes 10 minutes and helps clear up my skin. Also, my skin feels nice and soft and refreshed after I use this.                     Repurchase: Yes
Daily Face Moisturizer- This used to be my daily moisturizer (I use a different one now because my skin got dry). This is a great light-weight, daily moisturizer with SPF. The only con with this is that sometimes it leaves little white things on your face (if that makes any sense lol).               Repurchase- Yes
Wonder Waves Spray- This is a spray you spray onto wet hair and it is supposed to make your hair curl more and make the curls look better/ more defined. If you have curly hair(like me) you need this product because it is a lifesaver. The one in the photo is not empty cause I accidentally threw away the bottle lol. I have curly hair and this product makes my curls structured and gives them a little more curl.
Repurchase: Yes 





It's a 10 Miracle Leave in Product- This is probably my 3rd one of these that I have gone through. I love this product. It gets out any/all tangles, smells good, and is just wonderful (even though it is a little expensive). Here is my in-depth review on this product.
Repurchase- Yes







Thanks for reading!

XOXO

6 comments:

  1. hi i just wanna let you know that i nominated you to the versatile blogger award, you can see it here on my blog http://lolahaider.blogspot.com/2015/02/the-versatile-blogger-award.html have a lovely day !
    Lola x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I love empties posts, looks like there was a lot of favorites in this one. I just finished the EOS hand cream too, but mine's in the mint packaging.

    Would love if you check out my blog!
    Raincouver Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The EOS hand cream was great! Your blog is really good! I love your photo quality and how you divided your empties on that post. Could you review or maybe give me some tips on my blog? Thanks

      xoxo Sofia

      Delete
  3. Hi! I love this type of posts! nice blog :) I recently started my own beauty related blog, I would love for you to check it out, x Josune, Your Beauty Script

    ps: Follow back on Bloglovin if you like? :)

    http://yourbeautyscript.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading my blog! Your blog is really good. Follow back?
      xoxo

      Delete