Thursday, February 12, 2015

Netflix TAG

Hi! So today I have a fun tag that I found online about Netflix. I was sick all day today so I sat around all day watching TV/ Netflix.
http://www.businessinsider.com/netflix-new-logo-site-redesign-2014-6

If you guys want me to do weekly tags comment down below. Also, what other tags you would like me to do?


Do you usually watch TV shows or movies on Netflix?
TV shows

What do you watch Netflix on? 
normally my phone or laptop.

Do you use the Netflix DVD system?
I didn't know Netflix still did this! LOL.. so no 

How often do you use Netflix?
all day every day

How long have you had Netflix?
since June I think 

Do you binge watch shows?
most of the time

Favorite shows?
90210, Gilmore Girls, Gossip Girl, Dance Moms, Switched at Birth

Favorite movies?
White Chicks, The Interview, What to Expect When You're Expecting (can you sense a common theme?)
What show/ movie is your guilty pleasure?  
Dance Moms

Do you share your account?
with my mom and brother 

10 shows/ movies on you list:
Friends, One Tree Hill, Cyberbully, New Girl, Joan Rivers, Girl Most Likely, 
Lying Game, Safe Haven, Revenge of the Bridesmaids, The Switch
What was the last thing you watched?
Gilmore Girls

What should Netflix add?
The Purge, more reality TV shows lol

How much time do you spend on Netflix?
to much.. like 6+ hours per week

Netflix or Hulu+?
Netflix


WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?


XOXO

4 comments:

  1. obsessed with netflix, i've watched so many shows! right now i'm watching doctor who :)

    xx danielle // shades of danielle // bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Netflix is the best! I'm always on the hunt for good shows and will have to check that one out(:
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Hey there just to let you know I notminated you for the Liebster Award :)

    http://classicallybecca.blogspot.com/2015/02/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete