Sunday, February 8, 2015

What I got for my 15th Birthday

Hi! So my birthday was January 29th, I know a week or two ago. But I figured it would be better late than never to do a What I got for my Birthday.

I turned 15 this year [I'm getting so old lol] so only one year till I get my drivers license! Can you sense the excitement? 

So here is the annoying disclaimer: I am not trying to brag in any way by this post. I am extremely grateful for everything that I received from friends and family. Birthdays [my fav holiday] are not about the gifts but about celebrating the past year of your life and another year to come with friends and family. 
So here is what I got:
I got lots of candy because I have a major sweet tooth. From chocolate, sour, chewy, to sweet I love pretty much it all. Tootsie rolls, Kit Kat [the best candy ever created] Jolly Ranchers, Sour Skittles, and Sour Patch Kids.
Okay so I never knew they had birthday cake gum, but they have every flavor of gum. This flavor was fitting for the event. I can't wait to try this new flavor of gum.
Next is a nail set. There is a pedicure set with clippers, scrubber, toes separators, etc. Also there is a gorgeous MAC nail polish, that is a sparkly green/turquoise-y color. 
So can we just talk about Dylan O'Brien for a second. I have already seen the Maze Runner a couple of times, but it is really good and I would recommend it to anyone. 
I seriously think I have bad blood circulation to my feet because they are always cold during the winter, and my friends know. And they came in this cute tin bucket that will surely become room decor.
My family has an obsession with Boston Terriers and my friends thought it would be funny to get me nail stickers of these cute pups. I also got 2 new facemasks, [I already used the other] which I was really happy about cause I needed some new ones. One is a skin peel and the other purifies your face.
I also got some super cute jewelry. A copper colored ring that says LOVE in cursive [it barely fit my finger!]. The necklace is from Forever 21. It is just a cute, dainty necklace with a sparkly flower and I have been wanting some dainty necklaces for a long time.
So I got some gift-cards [Sephora, iTunes, Forever 21, Tillys] and I can't wait to use them and do some shopping. 
I also got the Lorac Pro 1 eyeshadow palette. I have been wanting this for a while and I finally got it and was really excited. The eyeshadow colors are neutral and are very pigmented. 

And now time for the big present from my mom:
T-SWIZZLE 1989 CONCERT TICKETS!!!! I was super excited when I got them and have been a huge fan for a couple of years. I can't wait to go back and see Taylor Swift [the queen] perform.

XOXO 

7 comments:

  1. Hey!
    I nominated you for the Liebster award!
    Check it out on my blog xxxx
    lasheslinerlove.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just so impressed with these brilliant designs. Each and everything is quite interesting. I also have to attend a huge party at one of the event halls for rent. It is a fashion show themed birthday party of my niece so I was a bit confused about the gift for her. But I think this post has given me some cool ideas.

    ReplyDelete